Features And Pricing Update Starting July 15, 2022
Starting July 15, 2022, we’ll be introducing new pricing plans that better reflect the needs of our customers while allowing us to keep improving Howuku and implement new features.
Existing customers who subscribed to existing plans will not be affected by the price increase unless they upgrade after the mentioned date.
If you want to enjoy our current pricing forever, now should be the best time to upgrade your subscription.
What to expect from the new pricing plan?
There are three major changes that we will roll out on July 15 which are the following:
1. Price increase
We will implement a 50 percent increase across all plans, below are the new cost for each:
- Basic plan – $30
- Pro – $90
- Premium – $150
2. Page visitors tracking
Customers who upgrade their plan from July 15 onwards can track their web page visits in sessions instead of page views.
What’s a session?
A session is the number of visitors your website got, regardless of the number of times they visited your website, they will be counted as one session. In other terms, a session is the unique page views of a website or page.
Let’s say a customer visits the Howuku landing page, pricing page, and contact us page. In terms of page views, this visitor generates 3 page views.
When we change the pricing plan to track the website by the session, this visitor will only generate 1 session regardless of the number of pages he/she browsing.
For existing customers
There will be no changes to your package. Tracking your website visitors will remain as page views.
- Basic plan = Track up to 40,000 monthly pageview
- Pro plan = Track up to 300,000 monthly pageview
- Premium plan = Track up to 750,000 monthly pageview
3. More number of users
We will be increasing the number of users allowed to access your Howuku account. From the existing one user for the basic plan, we’ll bump it up to three!
This applies to all existing and future customers
- The 50% price bump will start on July 15, 2022.
- Users who upgrade starting that date and onwards can track their visitors per session, not per page views.
- Up to 3 users can use one account for both existing and new customers.
- The price increase will not affect users who upgrade or signup before July 15, 2022.
- Users who upgrade or signup before July 15, 2022 will continue tracking page views instead of sessions.
If you’ve been looking for a sign to level up your conversion rate optimization by unlocking Howuku’s full potential – this it! Upgrade today before it’s too late.
Increase conversions with Howuku, the all-in-one platform to truly understand your visitors.
No credit card – 14-day free trial – Cancel anytime
We have a lot of things in store for all of our users, and with that comes certain changes to accommodate our plans.