Introducing Howuku + HTTP Webhook Integration
Webhooks are an increasingly common way for one application to send data (e.g., sign-ups, checkouts, expense claims) to another application. Unlike APIs that send this data periodically, Webhooks do so instantaneously – this means faster data and fewer workflow delays.
Howuku’s brand new HTTP Webhook integration allows you to easily connect Sessions Recordings, Surveys, and Feedback Widget data to a wide range of third-party applications.
With the integration, you can:
- Share new survey responses
- Share new feedback responses
- Share new recordings
Setting up Howuku webhook for your website
To start using Howuku’s integration with HTTP Webhook, simply set up a webhook in your account dashboard with the following steps:
- Log in to your account or sign up for free
- Head to “Website” at the sidebar menu
- Click on “Connect integration tools” next to your connected website
- Turn on the HTTP Webhook integration toggle
Learn more about setting up Howuku + HTTP Webhook at our integration doc.
Connection to 5,000+ supported apps by Zapier
The webhooks integration also connects your Howuku data with 5,000+ supported apps by Zapier, such as Google Sheets, Trello, and Google Calendar.
Here are some use cases to inspire better productivity in your workflow:
- Automatically update your Slack channel whenever a customer leaves negative feedback on a product page
- Update Google Sheets with real-time user data from your website
- Add new leads to a CRM whenever a user completes a survey form
Benefits of setting up Howuku’s HTTP Webhook integration
There are several benefits to integrating Howuku with HTTP Webhook:
- Customization: HTTP Webhook allows you to customize your workflow to fit your specific needs.
- Increased efficiency: Let automation do all the menial work, freeing up precious time and effort for more meaningful tasks.
- Share real-time data: HTTP Webhooks sends user data immediately, allowing you to stay up-to-date with your campaign performance and take action more quickly.
Get started with Howuku and HTTP Webhook
Need help with setting up the integration? We’ve got you covered in our HTTP Webhook integration docs. When you’re ready, head over to your Howuku dashboard to set up webhooks integration and supercharge your workflow today.
Note: The Howuku and Slack integration is only available on Howuku Pro and Howuku Premium, which you can try for free for 14 days, no credit card required.
Supercharge your startup growth with Howuku
More from the blog
Colorblind users will have a much better experience when analyzing their data with Howuku. And who knows, you might find it useful too, even if you're not colorblind!
We are excited to offer cookieless tracking to all users and hope that it enhances the quality of user behavior data collected. To activate cookieless tracking, users will need to opt-in for it in the settings. Cookieless tracking will not be switched on by default.