Content Marketing - Internship
Are you a college or undergraduate student looking for a semester break internship in the digital marketing industry?
Howuku internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a young and energetic team to change the conversion optimization industry!
Who is Howuku?
Howuku is a B2B cloud-based all-in-one digital experience platform to help SMEs improve conversion rates and user experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize the conversion rate optimization industry with our AI technology to help businesses of any size to maximize their online revenue.
Why work here?
- Pioneering SaaS products in the UX & Analytics industry
- Be a part of the founding team and grow together with the company
- We are small - your work and your opinions will have a direct impact
- Write short-form and long-form content
- Scheduling & publishing content
- Managing company social media accounts and affiliate channels
- Engage and growth of online community
- Assisting in research, development and curation of content ideas
- Formulate strategies, running and manage campaigns and promotion to increase product expose
- Process at least a Diploma in Journalism, Communication, Marketing or English major
- Have a passion for storytelling & content creation
- Excellent writing skill in the English language for international business
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and Content Marketing specifically
- Candidate will have opportunity converted to permanent position after the internship
- Preferably applicants that willing to work in Southgate Commercial Center, KL (Can be reached by LRT)
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hour
- Unlimited pantry supplies
- Staff Meal
Apply for this job
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching CV/ resume stating your applied position.