Content Marketing - Internship
Join our young and energetic team to change the conversion rate optimization industry
Are you a college or undergraduate student looking for a semester break internship in the digital marketing industry?
Howuku internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a young and energetic team to change the conversion optimization industry!
Who is Howuku?
Howuku is a B2B cloud-based all-in-one digital experience platform to help SMEs improve conversion rates and user experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize the conversion rate optimization industry with our AI technology to help businesses of any size to maximize their online revenue.
Why work here?
- Pioneering SaaS products in the UX & Analytics industry
- Be a part of the founding team and grow together with the company
- We are small - your work and your opinions will have a direct impact
- Write short-form and long-form content
- Scheduling & publishing content
- Managing company social media accounts and affiliate channels
- Engage and growth of online community
- Assisting in research, development and curation of content ideas
- Formulate strategies, running and manage campaigns and promotion to increase product expose
- Process at least a Diploma in Journalism, Communication, Marketing or English major
- Have a passion for storytelling & content creation
- Excellent writing skill in the English language for international business
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and Content Marketing specifically
- Candidate will have opportunity converted to permanent position after the internship
- Preferably applicants that willing to work in Southgate Commercial Center, KL (Can be reached by LRT)
Apply for this job
Please email us at email@example.com, attaching CV/ resume stating your applied position.
Perks & Benefits
We are a forward-thinking company and advocate for work-life balance. You get the perfect balance of human interaction and alone/focus time.
Enjoy unlimited supplies of snacks and drinks catered on the regular.
Growth is part of our culture. We pride ourselves in giving our people the autonomy to excel in their roles and many avenues to develop their skills.