Customer Success Intern
Are you a college or undergraduate student looking for a semester break internship in the software industry?
Howuku internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a young and energetic team to change the conversion optimization industry!
Who is Howuku?
Howuku is a B2B cloud-based all-in-one digital experience platform to help SMEs improve conversion rates and user experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize the conversion rate optimization industry with our AI technology to help businesses of any size to maximize their online revenue.
Why work here?
- Pioneering SaaS products in the UX & Analytics industry
- Be a part of the founding team and grow together with the company
- We are small - your work and your opinions will have a direct impact
As a Customer Success Executive, you'll have the opportunity to be the face of the brand for new customers to conduct and innovate on creative and engaging on-boarding experiences with our new users.
This fellowship prepares for careers in Customer Success.
- Provide quality customer support
- Actively participate in strategic planning to improve our member's experience based on customer feedback and internal knowledge of the systems
- Build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Identify and report issues with the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Teacher: You enjoy sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Goal Oriented: You are excited for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues, and quickly suggest elegant solutions.
Apply for this job
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching CV/ resume stating your applied position.