Social Media Executive - Internship
Are you a college or undergraduate student looking for a semester break internship in the digital marketing industry?
Howuku internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a young and energetic team to change the conversion optimization industry!
Who is Howuku?
Howuku is a B2B cloud-based all-in-one digital experience platform to help SMEs improve conversion rates and user experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize the conversion rate optimization industry with our AI technology to help businesses of any size to maximize their online revenue.
Why work here?
- Pioneering SaaS products in the UX & Analytics industry
- Be a part of the founding team and grow together with the company
- We are small - your work and your opinions will have a direct impact
- Manage and grow social media channels, especially Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Prepare concise and accurate captions and interesting and engaging media for Instagram posts
- Prepare exciting, fun, and engaging TikTok videos, using current filters, gifs, and audio
- Engage with social media users, respond to conversations and answer questions over social media accounts
- Constantly create engaging posts such as polls & surveys, infographics etc to increase social media traffic
- Instantly create apt memes or pictorials based on current happenings
- Actively think and create new initiatives that will grow and engage social media users
- A good commander and wielder of the English words and language (written and speaking)
- Avid social media user (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc)
- Up to date with current TikTok/Instagram trends including filters, edits, etc
- Extremely creative & imaginative and understands how to attract users' attention through content and strategies on social media
- Heart to always learn, commit and execute your ideas to see results.
- Understanding and having an interest in technology is a plus
- Basic digital marketing knowledge
- Candidate will have opportunity converted to permanent position after the internship
- Preferably applicants that willing to work in Southgate Commercial Center, KL (Can be reached by LRT)
Apply for this job
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching CV/ resume stating your applied position.