Web Developer - Internship
Are you a college or undergraduate student looking for a semester break internship in the software industry?
Howuku internship program offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a team of our IT professionals using leading-edge systems and tools to create innovative solutions.
Who is Howuku?
Howuku is a B2B cloud-based all-in-one digital experience platform to help SMEs improve conversion rates and user experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize the conversion rate optimization industry with our AI technology to help businesses of any size to maximize their online revenue.
Why work here?
- Pioneering SaaS products in the UX & Analytics industry
- Be a part of the founding team and grow together with the company
- We are small - your work and your opinions will have a direct impact
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain and support existing applications
- Catch up on latest technology trends
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Bonus with server-side languages - NodeJS
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Candidate will have opportunity converted to permanent position after the internship
- Preferably applicants that willing to work in Southgate Commercial Center, KL (Can be reached by LRT)
Apply for this job
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching CV/ resume stating your applied position.